Class A CDL Local Truck Driver
Hagerstown Drivers Get Home Daily with McElroy!
McElroy Truck Lines is a family-owned business with high Christian morals and ethics. We are needing a truck driver for a local Hagerstown run. This possition is third shift and begins in Hagerstown (typical workday will start between midnight and 2:00am with a noon to 1:00pm end time). Truck Drivers are averaging .69 cpm due to high minimum pay loads!
Here are some other benefits McElroy truck drivers can expect:
- .45 to .48 cpm
- $4,000 Sign On Bonus-- for experienced drivers
- Permanently Assigned Late Model Equipment
- Paid Holidays/ Vacation Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $750 to $1,000 Orientation Pay Based on Experience
- Training Program for School Graduates
- 100% of Loads are Pre-loaded and Pre-tarped
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance Available
- 401K Retirement Plan with Matching
- Home on Saturday and Sunday!
Qualified Drivers Must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an excellent driving and safety record
- Pass a D.O.T. physical, drug test and agility test
- Have a professional appearance
- Be highly motivated
- Have a valid Class A-CDL
Salary: 45¢-48¢ per mile
Experience: CDL-A Work